Monday, May 16, 2011

Turquoise Feathers is NOW LIVE!!

Turquoise Feathers is NOW LIVE! After weeks of designing, planning, and creating in photoshop and dreamweaver, my site is officially up and running. The site is part online portfolio showcasing my working over the past few years as a designer and photographer, and part freelancing business site to attract new clients to all Turquoise Feathers has to offer. This site wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my wonderful fiance encouraging me every step of the way, as well as my older brother kyle helping me with much of the technical work and giving me some great business advice.  I've decided to start blogging about my thoughts and feelings on everything from choosing a wedding photographer to what it means to be vintage. I think this will help potential clients to understand my view on design and why I would be a great choice for all their design and photography needs. Stay tuned for much more to come from Turquoise Feathers and make sure to check out the new Turquoise Feathers site here. :)


Jennifer @ turquoise feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment