Friday, January 20, 2012

Handdrawn Vintage Turquoise & Yellow Invitation Suite

Now that we have officially sent out our wedding invitations, I am so excited that I can offically post them for everyone to see! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they came out and I am so proud that these are for our wedding. They mimic Alec and I's style so well. Vintage, yet fun and still sophisticated. Lots of patterns, fonts, and textures are used to create the same feeling of our wedding. I am so excited to start getting back our RSVPs in the mail and for everyone to see these in person. Enjoy :)

The brown envelopes were all handwritten by myself and written using a white GellyRoll gel pen. I never thought I'd pick up another one of those after middle school, but they ended up giving the exact feel I wanted :)





A preview of some of the elements you will see at the wedding. I can't wait!!


Until another creative idea,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment