Saturday, April 21, 2012

James' First Birthday Invitations

So excited to finally be able to reveal these adorable first birthday invitations. They have been done for over a month now, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for any of the guests who follow me on facebook or here on the blog :) I had such a fun time designing these! We wanted to do something that was out of the box, fun, and memorable for all the guests. When Lauren told me that it was a sports theme, I knew I had just the perfect idea. The circles allowed me to emphasize the shape of the various sports themed balls, display the necessary information, and create an excited experience for the families and children recieving the invitation. Such a cute final product and I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks Lauren and Ryan for choosing me! :)






I'll be back to chat soon with another creative idea :)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment