Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ken & Lucia 7.7.12

It is definitely wedding season! The last few weeks have been full of long, hot days, photographing,  editing, posing, love, and LOTS of photographs. Its been wonderful and I truly love the craziness! I had the honor of assisting a wonderful lady, Angie English (Check out her work here!) at this Saturday afternoon wedding in Franklin. Their ceremony was at a lovely Lutheran Church, followed by a dinner reception at Beeson Hall on Franklin College's campus. I couldn't believe Lucia's family flew half-way across the world to attend her wedding, what a blessing!! Here are a few of my favorites from the day!



























Thanks for reading...I always appreciate your kind and encouraging words!

Until creativity happens again,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and thanks for the excellent work. You really captured all the love, emotion and beauty of the wedding of Lucy and Ken. Sublime.

    ReplyDelete