Friday, June 29, 2012

Brent & Lindsey 6.23.12

I love getting to photograph members of my family -- being surrounded by people you love for the entire day. What could be better? It means so much more to me that my cousin Brent and his lovely bride Lindsey selected me as their photographer. The day was great, the company was great and outcome, I'd say, was even greater! The beautiful pink and blue colors Lindsey selected for their wedding photographed so beautifully and St. Andrews church was magnificent. Being as my dad grew up in this church and my grandparents lived less than a bloc away, its a church I have visited many times, but this was the first time I had ever gotten to photograph inside it. Took a look at my favorite moments from the day. Brent and Lindsey, thank you for allowing me to capture your big day and congratulations on your marriage -- wishing you many wonderful years to come! Love you guys!

















































Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks again for following my work. Don't be a stranger!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment