Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Johnny & Brian

I could not wait another minute to finish editing the photos from Sunday night's session.  Johnny and Brian are not only gorgeous (both inside and out), but they were so fun and easy to photograph!  They were naturals in front of the camera, and their love for each other radiates. My dad's house provided for easily the most lovely setting I've ever photographed in and the lighting a few hours before sunset was perfect.  Johnny & Brian, thank you for choosing me! I feel honored to be apart of your special day and your pictures turned out beautifully :)  

































Thank you for your support and following! I would love to hear from you so feel free to comment or send me a message.


Jenny
Turquoise Feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment