Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blair and Danny's Accordion Style Wedding Invitations

Hey viewers!

I know it has been a few weeks since I last blogged, but a lot has been going on. I graduated from the Herron School of Art and Design in Indianapolis, and moved to cincinnati to finally be with my husband! (we got married in March, view the post here, and have been living apart from each other while I finished my degree) I have been applying for jobs, working on freelance design and photography work, and keeping plenty busy! So happy to be back though...

You may remember this couple from their gorgeous vintage handkerchief save the dates I created and  blogged about in May (You can view them here), but they are back! This time I am showcasing their lovely accordion fold wedding invitations. The 4 fold wedding invite features location information, maps, accommodations, and a perforated tear off RSVP card. We folded the invite and placed it in a custom stamped muslin drawstring bag along with a stamped RSVP envelope for returning. The otter envelopes were custom stamped and illustrated by myself as well, and addressed using handwritten calligraphy.

Thanks Blair and Danny for being so fun and easy to work with. Stay tuned for their programs coming in the next few months! Enjoy!












Until another creative day,

Jenny

1 comment: